This assessment measures behaviors, motivators, soft skills and emotions. It is specifically designed for people who are in customer service positions.
• 7 different key drivers that most influence a person's life choices, decisions and actions.
• 15 factors that demonstrate how people act and communicate verbally and nonverbally, both on and off the customer service job.
• 6 cognitive dimensions of customer service judgment.
• 12 emotional intelligence factors related to customer service.
• 22 soft skills that are related to superior customer service performance.